Currently viewing the tag: "fisher space pen"
Continue Reading →
The Fisher Space Pen was created by inventor, pen manufacturer, and (brief) JFK political opponent Paul C. Fisher. Fisher had been an innovator in the pen industry for years, even before he started his own company.
Billboards Are Almost All Right
Meanwhile, on twitter…
Recent Life Without Buildings Posts
- Fulton Center is built in a transit vernacular that extrapolates the charm of a subway car to the scale and complexity of a Piranesian prison.
- Architecturally Ghostbusting World War II Bunkers
- The Map-maker of Gotham City
- Dr. No, Die Hard, and Deleuze: Mechanical Spaces and Movies
- From Bauhaus to Dollhouse: When Architects Think Small
- Edgar Allan Poe, Design Critic
- From Pits and Pendulums to Pastoral Porches: Edgar Allan Poe’s Bronx Getaway
- The Abandoned Cathedral
- Design Decoded: Building Better Bricks by Brewing Beer